CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Black Friday Purchases

So I made a few purchases yesterday during Black Friday. A lot of purchases weren't even Black Friday deals, but I was in a shopping mood so whatever.

I have been searching for some flat, black over the knee boots that actually fit my calf and don't look cheap since last fall. When I tried these on I immediately fell in love. Even though they were a little out of my budget, I purchased them anyways :/ But maybe I'll sell my black Coach riding boots to make up for it. So if you interested in purchasing my Coach boots, hit me up!


Lucky Brand Gwen boots in Black
I like the fact that these leggings have a high waist. These aren't something that I would wear often, probably will at the most wear them twice, but I got them half off.
American Apparel Shiny High-Waist Legging in Lamé Smoke
 I have been eyeing this dress for awhile now and since I have so many little black dresses, I contemplated on getting it. But I love sexy black dresses, so I figured it wouldn't hurt to add 1 more to the collection. Maybe I'll return the little black dress I bought from Image last week.
American Apparel Sweetheart Two-Toned Mini Dress in Black

So this dress is more appropriate for Spring/Fall but I have been eyeing this dress for awhile as well, so I just got it. I got it in a M/L though, I think I need a small but they didnt have anymore left in small.
American Apparel Poly-Cotton Shirt Dress in French Blue
So I don't know how to do makeup at all!!! But I want to learn, so I though this palatte would be a good starter kit, because I already own brushes, eyeliners, and mascaras.
SEPHORA COLLECTION Color Diary


Many curly heads rave about this comb. They say it cuts detangling time in half and less breakage. I was a little skeptical about purchasing it since it costs $24, but I have been experiencing a lot of breakage, so I wanted to see if this comb could help.
Ouidad Double Detangler Comb
So I already own a ton of jeans, so I told myself I wouldn't buy anymore, but I got such a great deal on these, I couldn't pass them up.
Joe's Jeans Cigarette jeans in Paltrow
I have always had a hard time shopping for peacoats since I am slim with long arms, so either the coat is too bulky or the sleeves are too short. I already own a black peacoat which is why I got this one in charcoal. And I have been wanting a peacoat with a hood, so I was excited when I saw this. Also this peacoat is longer than the one I already own, so it adds some variety. I purchased this online, so I hope it fits well. But I have tried on Miss Sixty peacoats before and the fit is usually flattering.
Miss Sixty Women's Hooded Long Peacoat in Charcoal
Anyone who knows me, knows that I am obsessed with lipgloss/balm/moisturizers. I am lowkey addicted and I start having withdrawals when I am away from my lip gloss too long. So I usually stock up on lipgloss so that I can have some at home, in my car, in my backpack, in my purse, etc so that if I ever lose or forget it, I always have a backup. Well right now I'm running low, and I wanted to try something new since I no longer really like my CO Bigelow lipgloss anymore I heard good things about this balm, so I hope it lives up to the hype!

Rosebud Three Lavish Layers of Lip Balm

So these are the purchases I made for myself, nothing too exciting and I made a few gift purchases for others as well.  What did you buy during Black Friday??????

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails