CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

grad pic hair

So I just received an email stating that I need to schedule my graduation picture for next week. So I guess your wondering, whats the big deal? Well I told myself that I wouldn't straighten my hair until I take graduation pix and for graduation. I didn't think my pic appointment would come up so soon, and I am a lil hesitant to get my hair done, although it would be a nice break from having to style my own hair. I have only been curly for a little over a month, so I didn't want to straighten so soon. Well I guess I need to call my hair dresser ASAP, and figure out something to take care of my natural hair before/while straight.

What do you think?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails