CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Happy Birthday to one of my bestest friends

"Your friend is the man who knows all about you, and still likes you."

- Elbert Hubbard


So today is my best friend, Myeisha's  22nd bday, so I thought I should dedicate a special blog post just for her!
Myeisha and I on my 22nd bday

I met Myeisha back in the 10th grade when I transferred to Long Beach Jordan High School. I think we had English and Government class together. I honestly don't really remember how we became close and hanging out on a regular, but I guess that doesn't really matter. I think we had a couple classes together junior year, but I don't think we had any classes together by our senior year. I just remember us ditching school all the time senior year, we had severe cases of Senioritis!


oldest pic I can find of us (10th grade)

celebrating her 16th bday (11th grade)

High School Graduation (we made it, even after all that ditching!)
Anyways, other than a couple other people, Myeisha is one of the only people I still keep in contact with from high school and the only one I talk to regularly. Although we are opposite in many ways, it somehow works for us. She is always there when I really need her, and I am always talking her to death about all my life problems, because she is one of the few people I trust and am comfortable in confiding in.

I am happy to see her here another year and I am blessed to have her in my life. Love ya girl!

Myeisha's 21st bday

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails