CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Search and Destroy

So last night I trimmed my hair using the "Search & Destroy" method. It only took like 30 min since I just got a trim last month. Although I got a trim, I still saw a lot of split ends and single strand knots, so I decided to take the problem into my own hands.

On Cyber Monday I ordered some shears from Sally's. With my beauty club discount and the Cyber Monday discount, they were only like $7, so I saved like $3 LOL. I purchased the Salon Elements Home Hair Cutting Kit By: Fromm.



Basically i just took a section of hair, combed it out using the comb in the kit, then clipped any damaged ends I saw. After I finished a section, I pinned it up using the clips included in the package.

I only really had damage on the front, right section of my hair, the rest looked fine. But while clipping my ends, I started to get the urge to cut my hair. I tweeted about it and everyone was like  DONT DO IT! lol. Well I plan to keep with my transition, even though the big chop is tempting at times.

2 comments:

www.longlivehair.blogspot.com said...

I know how you feel. Every time I wash my hair and touch my new growth I fell like chopping my hair off.

Rochelle said...

How long do you plan to transition?

Related Posts with Thumbnails