CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

my weekend

This weekend I did a lot of partying, I have partied this hard since Halloween weekend. On Friday I went to a friend's birthday party which got shut down, so we ended up randomly going to the Barbary Coast (a Gentlemen's Club) LOL.

playing pool at the Barbary Coast
On Saturday I went a party hosted by Gentlemen Republic and I enjoyed myself as usual. The live band was great and the new venue is also really nice.

Hasaan, 1/3 of Gentlemen Republic

Jerald, 1/3 of Gentlemen Republic
On Sunday I attended the 13th Annual Kappa Christmas Jam. This is my 5th year in a row attending this event...I feel super old LOL. It was nice to go out and see many of my Greek friends all dressed up even in the pouring rain LOL.


My beautiful chapter


Even though is raining all weekend, I made it out to 3 different parties...I have to make the best of my break LOL. What did you do this weekend?
Related Posts with Thumbnails