CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 23, 2011

New Purchase!

So today my cousin needed a ride to the grocery store which happened to be right next to Sally's Beauty Supply, so of course I had to go inside. But I didnt wander around I went right in and asked a sales associate if they carried the Tangle Teezer. It happened to be right up from so I took it right to the register and then I also saw Silk Elements Heat Protectant Spray on sale so I just grabbed it too, just in case I ever have the desire to put heat to my hair.




Also, a few days ago I made a video showing my weave regimen, so now I just need to figure out how to edit it so that I can upload it to the web. And when I take my weave out I plan to do a video series on detangling. Each week I will use a different routine and detangler to see which rotuine/detangle works best. So look forward to that!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails