CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Ophiuchus?!

So apparently there is a new zodiac sign, since the alignment of the earth has changed which means we now have 13 signs. Below is the date breakdown of the signs.

Capricorn: Jan. 20 - Feb. 16


Aquarius: Feb. 16 - March 11

Pisces: March 11- April 18

Aries: April 18 - May 13

Taurus: May 13 - June 21

Gemini: June 21 - July 20

Cancer: July 20 - Aug. 10

Leo: Aug. 10 - Sept. 16

Virgo: Sept. 16 - Oct. 30

Libra: Oct. 30 - Nov. 23

Scorpio: Nov. 23 - Nov. 29

Ophiuchus: Nov. 29 - Dec. 17

Sagittarius: Dec. 17 - Jan. 20

Honestly I don't really believe in astrology, I think you can find ways to make any horoscope or sign relate to you or your life and I also you thinks you can find ways that it doesn't relate. But I still enjoy reading horoscopes and about the different signs, it's sort of a novelty for me. But I do feel like I identify as Leo, although now I am technically a Cancer. So I think I will still refer to myself as a Leo if a guy asks me 'what's your sign' as a pick up line LOL. And I know the people who have tattoos of their sign are probably like WTF!
How do you feel about this? Has your sign changed? Share your thoughts!

5 comments:

Roschelle said...

Oh.Em.Gee! I enjoy reading my horoscope every now and again. The Sagittarius is one of the more laid back zodiac signs. We're the life of the party, world travelers, charitable to a fault.

If I'm to go along with any of this crap, I am now an Ophiuchus! WTF!!!!!

I'll always be a Sag!

VioletPoetry said...

I absolutely refuse!!! I am a Libra ALL DAY!! LOL! Me a Virgo? Hecks naw...

Its entertaining though, I have a pal who has Leo signs all over her body and now she is considered a Cancer. Too funny!

Sasmita said...

That's intresting! So, Ophiuchus is the new sign?
It's good to believe in zodiac sign when they speak something good.... else I would love to ignore. Hahahaha

Following you :)

Rhea Harris said...

i am a proud leo and i love horoscope for fun i dnt really believe them

visit/follow
http://styledefinedlondon.blogspot.com/

ABIGAIL NY said...

I agree with you, horoscopes just put adjectives of possible personalities so when you read it and you find you're personality trait it relates to you one way or another. Don't believe in that astrology 'ish.

http://themessenger-bag.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails