CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 24, 2011

4 eyes



Since 2009 I noticed that I had a hard time seeing while driving at night, so I kept saying that I would go to the eye doctor. Recently I finally made the appointment since I realized I will no longer have insurance once I graduate in the spring. I went last week and I got tested and the doctor said I have Astigmatism. He asked if I had trouble seeing the board in class, and now that I think about it, I do have a hard time, but I thought it was because I was sitting too far away. He also asked if I have been having headaches, and I have been having headaches, but I never thought about it being related to my vision, because I always had 20/20 vision when I was younger. Well anyways, last Thursday I finally decided on the frames I wanted and I put in my order which I picked up today. I got these tortoise colored D&G frames. I put them on today and it don't see much of a difference, but I will try them on tonight when I'm driving to see if it helps at all.


So what do u think of the new look? Please excuse my hair, I should of at least combed it before I took pix LOL. Also, if you haven't already, go get your vision checked!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails