CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 31, 2011

My twist out didnt dry :(

Last night I cowashed my hair using Herbal Essence Totally Twisted and detangled in the shower using my shower comb. I didn't towel dry my hair, I just squeezed the excess water out.

I sprayed SheaMoisture Dry Scalp Elixir on my hair and massaged it into my scalp. Then I put my hair in 6 straight back flat twists. I applied Bee Mine Moisturizer and Bee Mine Bee Hold Curly Butter to each section and used my Denman Brush to smooth each section. I put a yellow flexi rod on the ends on each twist. I tied my hair down with a satin scarf and went to sleep. About 11 hours later I sprayed my hair with Jane Carter Revitalizing leave in conditioner. Then applied jojoba oil to the parts. and applied jojoba oil to my hair. Then I unraveled the twists, While I was unraveling I noticed my hair was still wet, but I had to go to class so I just kept unraveling then just put a headband on and left for class. It was like 80 degrees outside today, so my hair was dry by the time I got to class. But my hair wasn't really defined today since the twists didn't get a chance to fully dry. This has just been a bad hair week for me LOL.



5 comments:

GlamSwagger said...

Aww! It doesn't look that bad. My hair would have been a hot frizzy mess.

CurlyChellez said...

well once I got outside it did get bigger and frizzier. I embraced it though LOL. I will try again on wash day and give it more time to dry

Anonymous said...

Coach Outlet vjvwuvfl Coach Factory Outlet rigsomwf Coach Factory opiqwobj Coach Outlet Online zsecfzib Coach Outlet Sale bicblyzb

Anonymous said...

ghd lyzdavrz GHD Hair Straightener megyyiea GHD Australia hpyqomtg cheap ghd dxsotpdc

Anonymous said...

I am really loving the theme/design of your weblog.
Do you ever run into any web browser compatibility problems?
A small number of my blog readers have complained about my blog not
working correctly in Explorer but looks great in Firefox.

Do you have any ideas to help fix this problem?

Feel free to visit my page - silkn flash and go review

Related Posts with Thumbnails