CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

"One Lovely Blog" award


Today I was awarded the "One Lovely Blog" award by Kiianah of Rockin' it Napptural. If you have not done so already, please check out her blog, she posts great hairspiration pix, product reviews, and hair information.

Okay, so here is how it works:

•Accept the award and in your post, provide the name & link of the person who gave you the award

•Tell us 7 facts about you that we do not know

•Give the award to 15 other lovely blogs that you have just discovered

•Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for the award

 7 facts about Me:
  1. I am currently having a midlife crisis at the age of 22...I used to have my life a planned out, now I am confused about what I am going to do with my life next 
  2. 3 of my siblings are graduating the same year Im graduating from college (1 os graduating HS, 1 is graduating middle school, 1 is graduating preschool) 
  3. I don't like ketchup 
  4. I used to be obsessed with the Spice Girls and *N Sync 
  5. I went to Vegas 5 times in 2010 
  6. I own more heels than tennis shoes 
  7. I was 5'5" when I was 10

And here are the 15 blogs I would love to pass this award along to:
A Curly Shade of Brown

"DIVA" Style Threadz....What's In The "DIVA'S" Closet?? 

Luv ♥ My ♥ Kynxx

Retromus-ik

Robyn's Nest

Electrik Sunset 

College Curlies 

The Collective Musings of Tamara

Sewing Stardom

Abby's World

FroStoppa- Ms-gg's natural hair journey blog 

K is for Kinky

HairGurl

Curly and Young

Confessions of a Blog Vixen



8 comments:

Retromus-ik said...

Aww, thank you much! Out of curiosity, how tall are you now?;)

NATURALLYCHELSEA said...

thnx so much hun and how could you not love ketchup lol. I put tht ish on everythiing

Faces by Tamara said...

Thank you so much for the award doll!

CurlyChellez said...

@Retromus-ik I am 5'8.5", I stopped growing in the 8th grade, I have been the same height, shoe size and weight since then.

@NATURALLYCHELSEA ewww, I hate the way it smells, looks and taste...probably b/c I don't like tomatoes

@Faces by Tamara your welcome, u deserved it!

DIVA Style Threadz said...

AWW thanks for the award, i have to send out my awards after the 15th of April i gave up posting anything or working on my online store including bloging for lent, i am seeking GOD for direction in my life and the vision for my store that he has given me! I have wanted to give up because i have not seen any results but i know that is not what GOD would have me do, I need his direction! BTW I LOVE KETCHUP AND TOMATOES!!!! LOL!

CurlyChellez said...

awwh, well I look forward to when u begin posting again...I hope everything goes well, I'm sure God had great things in store for you!

Amber said...

CurlyChellez...thank you. I am so grateful, (my apologies for the delay)that you list Luv My Kynxx. Your support is truly a blessing. I love your blog, its fresh and not repetitive of information found everywhere...soon I'll have more time to dedicate to mine. Continued Blessings Chellez!

Buzios Pousadas said...

Hostels are nowadays organized in a related way to hotels in that they can be booked in advance of your arrival.

Related Posts with Thumbnails