CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 14, 2011

Product Review: Cantu® Shea Butter Leave In Conditioning Repair Cream

 

Cantu® Shea Butter 
Leave In Conditioning Repair Cream 

 Product claims:
Cantu® shea butter Leave In Conditioning Repair Cream is made with real shea butter and essential oils to replace vital oil in your hair leaving it stronger and healthier with a natural shine.
Cantu® shea butter leave in conditioning repair cream can be used on wet hair as an intensive moisturizing treatment or to tame frizz and fly-aways.
Cantu® Shea Butter Leave In Conditioning Repair Cream helps…
  • moisturize dry brittle hair with deep penetrating oil and emollients
  • soften, detangle and add shine to hair
  • protect hair against heat and sun styling damage
  • provide extra protection from split ends and breakage
Directions for:
  • Daily Styling – Apply to towel dried hair.  Work a generous amount of product into hair beginning at the roots to the tips.  Comb through for even distribution.  Do not rinse.  Apply more to longer hair at the ends or problem areas.
  • Leave In Treatment – Apply as directed for “Daily Styling” just after shampooing.  Re-apply and cover with a plastic cap overnight for maximum absorption and intensive conditioning.
  • Frizz Free Hair – Apply daily to split ends or damaged areas.  Comb through and let dry naturally
Ingredients
Water , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Glycine Soja Oil (Soybean) , Propylene Glycol , Polyquaternium-37 , Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate , Dicaprate , PPG-1 Trideceth-6 , Cetyl Alcohol , Glycerin , Stearalkonium Chloride , Trimethylsilylamodimethicone , Panthenol , PPG-1-PEG-9 Lauryl Glycol Ether , Lanolin Oil , Cinnamidopropyl Trimonium Chloride , Hydrolyzed Collagen , Acrylamidopropyltrimonium Chloride , Acrylamide Copolymer , Hydrolyzed Soy Protein , Benzophenone-3 , BHA , BHT , Zea Mays Oil (Corn) , Idopropynyl Butylcarbamate , DMDM Hydantoin , Phenoxyethanol , Fragrance

My experience with the product
Price: $5.99 at local BSS
Size: 16 oz
Consistency: creamy
Smell: coconut type smell
Review: I first tried this product on my weave last summer since I was at my cousins house and she had it there. I had washed and detangled my hair (it was wavy Indian hair), applied the product and put my hair in 2 braids. That evening I took down the braids and my hair was soft, defined and didn't tangle up. Since I had a good experience with this product, I decided to purchase it at the beginning of my healthy hair journey. I used it weekly as a leave in every time I washed my hair. I did not have any problems with the product interacting with other products. I also have been using it on my current weave, but I noticed when I used it daily it seemed to make my weave (curly Indian hair) kind on oily, but this hair gets oily easily. This product has a lot of slip and makes detangling easier. 
Would I repurchase? Due to some of the ingredients, I will not repurchase for my own hair, but I would still use it on my weave, due to the great slip, smell and cost. The ingredients that I don't like are the 'cones and proteins because I have decided to eliminate those ingredients from my products. I have replaced this leave in with Giovanni Direct Leave in, which I will also review later.
 
  

2 comments:

Spelt With a C said...

About to give this product a try. I also have a blog. Why not come visit!!

http://speltwithac.blogspot.com


Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Brokersring.com - Learn how to turn $500 into $5,000 in a month!

[url=http://www.brokersring.com/]Make Money Online[/url] - The Secret Reveled with Binary Option

Binary Options is the way to [url=http://www.brokersring.com/]make money[/url] securely online

Related Posts with Thumbnails