CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Shea Moisture Haul



 So even though I promised myself that I wouldn't buy any more products, I couldn't pass up this BOGO deal. So the Product Junkie in me ended up purchasing 4 Shea Moisture products.  The products I purchased are:


  • Hold & Shine Hair Moisture Mist Coconut & Hibiscus

  • Raw Shea Butter Deep Treatment Hair Masque

  • Curl Enhancing Smoothie Coconut & Hibiscus

  • Raw Shea Butter Moisture Retention Shampoo 

    So I ended up purchasing 2 products from their Coconut & Hibiscus line and 2 products from their Raw Shea Butter line. Last month I purchased a product from their African Black Soap line, so the only line I haven't purchased is the Yucca & Baobab products. I actually really wanted to try this line since I really want some volume to my hair, but I have been trying to stay away from products with protein.

    While in Walgreen's I also purchased the Scunci Effortless Beauty Medium Upzing Double Combs. I have been wanting to try this, so I hope it comes in handy!


    So did you get any products from Walgreen's this week?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails