CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 1, 2011

Shea Moisture products now on Walgreens.com



The Shea Moisture line is now available online for Walgreens, so for those of you who do not have a Walgreens nearby or if your local Walgreens does not carry Shea Moisture products, go online today to take advantage of the BOGO deal before it ends tomorrow. There is free shipping when you spend $25+.

http://www.walgreens.com/search/results.jsp?Ntt=shea%20moisture&N=358610

4 comments:

Kiianah said...

I was so hurt that my local Walgreens and the 2 near my job were sold out... I mean, shelves were dry and empty! Lol, BUT I was able to stockup on a few rainchecks and WILL be putting them to use as soon as they restock.

CurlyChellez said...

yeah, i got me a couple a rainchecks too

Miss Cyndi said...

Shea Moisture products work so amazingly in my hair.... I am so excited about it being literally 5 min away at my walgreens :-)

Anonymous said...

My spouse and I stumbled over here from a different page and thought I might check things out.
I like what I see so now i am following you. Look forward to finding out about your
web page yet again.

Also visit my web site: supra thunder

Related Posts with Thumbnails