CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 9, 2011

Flat twist out

After 3 weeks, I finally washed my flat ironed hair. I washed with Mixed Chicks Shampoo, and to restore my hair from the heat I used Aphogee 2 min protein treatment. Then to restore the moisture I used Mixed Chicks Deep Conditioner. I rinsed my hair with cool water. At first I attempted to do a roller set, but I didnt have the correct pins for the rollers, so I stopped and did flat twists instead. I put my hair in 8 flat twists and secured the ends with flexi rods. I used Mixed Chicks Leave In conditioner and ORS Lock & Twist Gel. The next morning I applied Mixed Chicks Hair Silk to my hair and unraveled the twists. After a little fluffing, I decided to wear my hair in a side part. The back was a little frizzy and undefined, because I did the middle twists really loose and sloppy and they didnt completely dry

Below is a video of me doing my hair


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails