CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Laser Hair Removal Update


OK, this post is a little overdue. I have 2 different updates!

On  4/27 I went to a new laser center called Touch of Class Medspa & Laser Center. This center uses a different laser, called the LightSheerHS. This laser 22 x 35 mm spot and does like a vacuum suction and then the laser is applied. I treated my underarms and "happy trail". The whole process only took like 5 mins. This laser was a little more painful to me because it had like a burning sensation, but it was so quick that it didnt really matter. I didn't have a scabbing or flaking. I just had a little irritation under on of my arms, but it went away after a day. I havent noticed much difference in my hair, but I purchased 6 treatments for each area, so I have 5 more treatments to go, so I hope its all gone by then. After the treatment I just applied Aloe Vera Gel to my skin.


On 5/2 I went to my usual laser center and I had my legs and bikini area treated again. This time, the nurse used the setting where the laser shoots out cold air instead of cold water and it helped take away from the feeling of the laser. This treatment was virtually painless, I guess since the hair is thinner now, it hurts less. The hair on the bottom half of my leg seems mostly gone, but the hair on my thighs seems mostly the same. I am assuming the hair on my thigh is harder to get rid of since the hair is thinner than the hair on the bottom half of my legs. The hair in my bikini area is noticeable thinner, but not yet completely gone. I only purchased 3 treatments for my legs, so now I am trying to decide if I want to pay for more. I purchased 5 for my bikini, so I still have 2 to go, and I am hoping its done by then...if not, I will probably do 6 more treatments at the other laser center.

15 comments:

skin vitality complaints said...

Every day we hear about some new miraculous treatment for hair removal, or anti-aging or others. but I'm sure this will stay on top for many years, because now people trust this laser hair removal method.

marlon said...

Laser Hair Removal is now one of the most common ways to get rid of unwanted hair, and done right, can definitely provide Permanent Hair Removal.I'll consider it as my first option.

M.D Ray Adamcik said...

Hi,

Laser hair removal system is one of the most popular home hair removal tools, now the procedure is becoming increasingly popular among men. you need to scrub down with an effective exfoliating gel a couple days before your appointment, this will save you money. Thanks a lot.

Cosmetic Laser Treatments Palm Bay

man and van London said...

This has been a very significant blog indeed. I’ve acquired a lot of helpful information from your article. Thank you for sharing such relevant topic with us. I really love all the great stuff you provide. Thanks again and keep it coming

removals London said...

Thanks for sharing these & very well explain post. Some thing new to learn from this helpful post.

Office Cleaning London said...

What is the price ?

depilação said...

Thanks for sharing this nice topic! I’ve been wanting to try this for a while. I sure could go for shaving less often!

man with van in London said...

Nice! I really enjoyed reading your post. Thanks for sharing and keep up the good work.

Bin Hire Melbourne said...

This is another great post of your.. Keep it up. thank u

Anonymous said...

Wоnderful blоg! Ι founԁ it whіle
brоωsing on Yahoo Newѕ. Dо yοu hаve
аny tіps on how to gеt liѕted іn Үаhоo Nеws?
I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Appreciate it

my weblog - 2013 12:24 PM

medspa said...

it really works like magic and really love the way. very useful tips you have shared and actually love it and want to try it soon.
medspa

Anonymous said...

Ι think this is onе of the most significant infогmаtion for me.
And і'm glad reading your article. But wanna remark on few general things, The website style is perfect, the articles is really nice : D. Good job, cheers

Also visit my webpage: Projekty domóW jednorodzinnych

Anonymous said...

Right now it seems lіke Woгdprеss is the preferrеd blogging platform οut thеre гight now.
(from what I've read) Is that what you are using on your blog?

Look at my blog :: kancelaria prawna wroclaw

Anonymous said...

Pretty gгeаt post. I just stumbled upon your
wеblog and wіsheԁ tο say thаt I have trulу enϳoyeԁ brοwsіng yоuг blog posts.
In аny саѕe I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write once more very soon!

Feel free to surf to my blog post - skup samochodów wrocław

john said...

Hi I am john i like reading blog post and it is my hobby to read blogs and your blog is very nice about the topic and its really great afford. I got and nice blog about cheaper removal in london removals .

Related Posts with Thumbnails