CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 14, 2011

NYX Haul from Cherry Culture

I recently took advantage of a NYX on cherryculture.com. They had many items for 50% off, so I purchased a few items and recieved my products in the mail a couple days ago.


Products

NYX Grow Lash Serum 50% off of $25
NYX Box of Eye Shadows 50% off of $35
3 NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils (Yogurt, Milk, & Gold) 50% off of $4.50 each
NYX Sharpener $4 (wasn't on sale)

Subtotal     $77.50
Coupon saving     $36.75
Discounted subtotal     $40.75
Shipping is free when you spend $40 or more
Taxes     $3.97 (9.75% in LA)
TOTAL     $44.72

I received the products a week after I ordered them,
so it shipped pretty fast, but I think they are located
in CA, so maybe that's why I got it so quickly

Stay tuned for reviews on these products!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails