CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

shoes, shoes, shoes

So in a recent post, I asked which out of 4 heels did you like the most. Well I ended up purchasing 3 of the 4 shoes. Clearly I dont need 3 pairs of neutral pumps, so now I am trying to decide which pair to keep. I made a video with me wearing the heels so that you can see how each pair looks on me. I also will list the description and pros and cons of each pair. Please make a vote on which shoe you think I should keep. Thanks in advance!



Shoe #1: Steve Madden Russhh in Nude
They are $89.95, but I got 20% off, but I also had to pay for shipping :(
  • Patent upper material
  • Synthetic sole
  • 4.5 inch heel height
  • 1 inch platform 
Shoe #2: Baker's Melody in Taupe
It's originally $80, I got them on sale for $39.99 and they are currently on sale for $49.99
• Heel Height – 5 1/2”
• Platform – 1 3/8”
• Material – Patent Synthetic
• Toe – Round
• Closure – Adjustable Buckle

Shoe #3: Baker's Peyton in Light Tan
It's originally $90, but I got it for $69.99
• Heel Height – 5 3/4”
• Platform – 1 1/2”
• Material – Leather
• Toe – Pointed

4 comments:

Precious said...

I'll have to go with shoe 3 :)



precious-curls.blogspot.com
joie-de-vie-blog.blogspot.com

KikiRocksKinks said...

Wow, they're all very cute. I like the 1st for the office, I'm torn between 2 and 3 but I'm a sucker for a discount so I would say 2 ;)

BeULuv said...

I like the first pair on your feet compared to the others.

CurlyChellez said...

yeah I like #1 since I can wear it with business clothes and b/c it goes better with my complexion, I like #2 for the price and they are the most comfortable, and I like that #3 is real leather

Thanks for the opinions! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails