CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 16, 2011

Today' hair

Yesterday was wash day, so that evening I washed my hair with Giovanni 50:50 shampoo, then DC'd with Bee Mine Deep Conditioner. I dried my hair with a cotton t-shirt, then I put my hair in 6 sections. I applied Bee Mine moisturizer to each section then detangled with my Ouidad Double Detangler. After detangling I braided up the section. After detangling my whole head, I went through each section and used the cold setting on my blow dryer to stretch my hair using the cold air and my Denman brush. After that I put my hair in 6 flat twists using Bee Mine Curly Butter. I put wrapped the ends of the twists into bantu knots. I let me hair air dry over night. Today I applied Jojoba oil to my hair, unraveled the twists, fluffed to get rid of the parts, then through on a headband before heading out the door. This was a quick and easy style. The whole process last night from shampooing to the last twist only took about an hour and a half. Last time I used Bee Mine products I didnt really like it, but today my hair feels soft and looks shiny, so I like it a lot more this time.



I had to go outside, so I just through a hat over it



so much shrinkage!


8 comments:

Precious H said...

This came out so lovely!



precious-curls.blogspot.com

CurlyChellez said...

Thank u! :)

Amber said...

Gorgeous Chellez...as alwayz.

CurlyChellez said...

thank u!

socialitedreams said...

freaking gorgeous!

Vonnie
http://www.socialitedreams.com/

CurlyChellez said...

thanks love!

LoveNWright said...

This looks really nice!! I know shrinkage/stinkage!! Check out the KonvertKottonTowel - I think you'll love them!!

Kay @LoveNWright
lovenwright.blogspot.com
etsy.com/shop/lovewright

CurlyChellez said...

thanks for the advice, I will check it out

Related Posts with Thumbnails