CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Day 12 of 30 day challenge

five guys whom you find attractive

Photobucket

1. Lance Gross (I honestly thought about listing him as all 5, thats how much I am in love with this man LOL)

2. Blair Underwood (he is basically an older version of Lance Gross to me, I loved him in Set it Off)

3. Tyson Beckford (no explanation needed)

4. Morris Chestnut (Not really feeling the bald head, but still think hes handsome)

5. Boris Kodjoe (I also lost interest when he went bald, but he still made the list)
Photobucket


Honorable Mentions: George Clooney, Channing Tatum, Trey Songz, Common, Andre 3000, T.I., Marlon Yates, Ryan Phillipe, Reggie Bush, Dwayne Wade, Fabolous, Daniel Gibson, Troy Polamalu, Idris Elba, Robert Evans, Lasse Larsen and Barack Obama

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails