CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Day 13 of 30 day challenge

your opinions about your body and how comfortable you are with it


When I was younger I was very uncomfortable with my body because I was tall and lanky. I am still tall and slim but much more comfortable with my body. Of course there are things that I would prefer to be different with my body, but I have pretty much been the same shape and size since I was 13, so I kind of got used to my body and accepted it for what it is. When I was younger I would never show my legs, meaning I would never wear shorts even though I lived in the Inland Empire where it gets really hot. Now I have no problem showing my legs. I actually love short, body conscious dresses, because I think it accentuates my figure!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails