CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 24, 2011

Day 21 of 30 Day challenge

How you hope your future will be like

Photobucket
  • Married to a God-fearing, honest, funny, attractive and successful man who loves me
  • have 2 healthy kids, a boy and a girl in that order
  • be an active member in a great church
  • be active and healthy
  • be organized
  • own a home in a nice neighborhood
  • have a job that I enjoy
  • look and feel my best
  • have no more heat damage LOL
  • be financially stable
  • have traveled the world! 
  • to have a BAA

4 comments:

In Search Of Joy said...

I love this. EVERYONE should have a plan and keep it posted. I need to get on that because so much has changed since my last.

CurlyChellez said...

your right, I hope to come back to this in 10 years and I hope my life is comparable to this list

Sunny Side-Up said...

I cosign this and add

Go on mission trips
and live a supernatural-extraordinary-blow your-mind-revolutionary life!


God can do that can't He!!! lol I just gotta pray now :D

CurlyChellez said...

pray for me while your at it! LOL

Related Posts with Thumbnails