CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 10, 2011

Day 7 of 30 day challenge

five ten pet peeves

Photobucket

1. people that drive slow in the fast lane
2. passive aggressiveness
3. being lied to
4. people who beg for attention
5. bad service
6. when someone uses the last of the toilet paper and doesn't replace the roll (just plain lazy)
7. when people whisper or speak in a different language in the presence of others (it's rude)
8. when its a long line and the person at the front gets called to the window but they are in another world and don't go up to the window (I'm super impatient and the slightest delay will just tick me off)
9. spelling errors, especially in places of business (I will spot out a spelling error before I even read the whole thing)
10. when people text u and respond like every 30 min (but I hate texting period, so that just adds to the annoyance)

2 comments:

Natural Beauty said...

Haha I couldn't agree more with the last one. I usually just stop texting back for an hour or two. I also hate the one word (or even worse) the one letter text message!

Janeen said...

I like this list :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails