CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Turban Trend

So I am sure many of you are familiar with the current turban trend going on...well this morning I was playing around with my scarf and came up with a few looks so I decided to make a quick vid for it. Please let me know what you think. I have been a little hesitant to participate in this trend because I don't want it to just look like I rolled out of bed with my scarf on. So if I do wear this style out, I will probably wear some makeup and make sure my hair and outfit is well put together. What is your thoughts on the trend...have you tried it yet? Well anyways, please check out the vid and I also made a collage of some pix I found on the internet of the trend.


Photobucket

3 comments:

KikiRocksKinks said...

Cute styles girlie, and I want all of those scarves!

addicted2etsy said...

I love how you put this together. definitely a fan

CurlyChellez said...

Thanks ladies! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails