CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Update

Hey all!

Just wanted to give you an update since I have been slacking on this blog. My last quarter of school was extremely busy and towards the end I was overwhelmed with school, work, my sorority, preparing for graduation and moving  which resulted in me neglecting my blog. Now that I have graduated and moved out, I have not really had internet access and my life is kind of all over the place right now, which makes it hard for me to blog. Also, since I have a sew in right now, I can't really blog on my natural hair. So please bear with me right now, as I am trying to get it together. But I do have a lots of reviews in store for you all, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails