CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 30, 2012

AWOL

Since I went AWOL on ya'll I decided to do a post to update you all on what I have been up to. In August I started a 2 new jobs which has been hectic. This is my first time really working without going to school, so I am working full time. And since I have 2 jobs I have been working 7 days a week with crazy hours so in my down time I mostly just eat and sleep LOL. I really feel like an old woman b/c I never want to go out anymore b/c Im always tired. I also moved into my new apartment in September, and  I still haven't fully moved in because of my busy schedule. I still have a storage full of my stuff which I need to clear out because I am wasting my money each month on it. So I apologize for neglecting the blog, but my life has been crazy lately. But I will leave ya'll with some pix from while I was away.

Photobucket
length check on 9/4/11


Photobucket
length check 9/4/11 on an old roller set


Photobucket
Outre Evony Half Wig, I cut it significantly


Photobucket
bun using Marley Hair


Photobucket
you can see my real hair peaking out of the bun LOL


Photobucket
spent NYE in Vegas with my sands


Photobucket
Happy New Year!!!

2 comments:

ms.composure said...

stumbled onto your blog and just wanted to show some blog luv! def enjoyed this post! def lovin the pics you shared!! def a cute bun!

http://infinitelifefitness.com
http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

CurlyChellez said...

Thank you! I will defintely be checking out your blogs!

Related Posts with Thumbnails